Tuesday, February 1, 2011

So ... January Happened.

Oh hey, guess who's been neglecting her blog?

I don't really have much to say, or rather, I don't have much time to say it. January's been kind of a blur. It started off during a missionary retreat on Palomar Mountain in California, and is ending as I memorize French fine arts terms in my dorm in Virginia. In between I went to New York City, Williamsburg, and Virginia Beach. I watched Ratatouille at least three times. I turned in a form to take 18 credits (we'll see this time next month if I'm still alive). I tried and failed to read five books over the break, although I did get a fair bit of Atonement under my belt (the rest I'm going to have to read in small sections before I go to sleep, because I don't see when else I can fit pleasure reading in). Tomorrow I'm going to be co-leading a women's small group on top of everything else. I really am excited, but I'm also pretty nervous.

I guess that's about it for now. Entertainment 2011 for January will be posted within the next week. Beyond that, I'll update if I'm having a quiet or particularly inspired day. Until then, I'm just checking in.