Twenty-one. College student. Christian. Liberal. Puerto Rican. White. Lover. Singer. Sister. Daughter. Geek extraordinaire. Shoulder-length hair. Peacemaker. Hothead. Know-it-all. Know nothing. Writer. Observer.
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Calm Before the Storm
I have six finals in the next eight days, so I may not be posting much. Shame, because I wanted to try to update my blog every day this month. Of course, that didn't happen yesterday, either, so I guess I'll try for perfect posting in June. Anyway, last night was the Brown College Spring Semiformal (the theme was Time Warp, so I wore my second Regency dress and curled my bangs), where I spent nearly two hours dancing awkwardly and imbibing various non-alcoholic fruit juices. Today I went to Barracks Road with Sarah, where we had a fabulous lunch at Ruby Tuesday's, way too much ice cream at Ben and Jerry's, and a nice browsing session at Barnes and Noble. It was a good way to spend my last day of freedom before exams; I plan to spend much of tomorrow studying, and then it's final central. At least I'll be home in ten days!
Calm Before the Storm
2011-05-05T04:28:00+01:00
Aida
books are a girl's best friend|desperately in need of a stress ball|felicidad|friends|happenings|la vie|the life of a government major|UVa|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)