November has been the month of craziness for me, but I realized it's been nearly three weeks since I last blogged, so here's an update in bullet point form, complete with visual aids, for you.
- I have had to write two complete papers, a composition, and an outline this month. Woe.
- On the other hand, the last weekend I spent entirely in Charlottesville was the 5th through the 7th. I went to DC for a day with a group from Brown to see a production of Hair at the Kennedy Center on the 14th, and last weekend I went to Richmond on a short retreat with Wesley.
- I have finally finished a book (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo)! And I watched the film adaptation in Swedish. It made me feel cultured.
- I have started reading The Hunger Games, because Mark of Mark Reads Harry Potter fame selected it for his next project. So far it's interesting, although I totally called Katniss's sister being picked instead of her. I'm only one chapter in as of this writing - we'll see how this changes during my Thanksgiving travels!
- NaNoWriMo is a big time failure for me. I've maybe written 500 words. Yeah, sorry, just haven't had time. Maybe I'll get more done during winter break.
- I'll be going to South Carolina in March. I'm pretty excited; it'll be a Wesley mission trip and we're driving through North Carolina to get there, so I'll get to see two states I've never been to before. Score!
- Oh, and this happened:
