So this is what I spent my time not writing for NaNoWriMo doing! Interesting.
November Update
Movies (1st viewing)
Black Swan (special advanced screening FTW)
Freedom Riders (the documentary)
The first two episodes of the 1983 Mansfield Park miniseries
The Secret of Kells
Jesus Christ Superstar
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (in Swedish)
Indochine
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
The Mission
Dead Poets Society
Movies (repeat viewing)
Beauty and the Beast
Mansfield Park (2007)
Star Wars, Episode IV: A New Hope
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Inception
Back to the Future
Books (new reads)
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
Books (rereads)
None
Plays (new section!)
Hair
Carousel
If I have time in the next few days, I may post a review of Mockingjay or The Hunger Games trilogy as a whole. I tore through it in less than a week, after valiantly reading the first five chapters at Mark Oshiro's pace, and I certainly have some things to say about it. On a related note, it does feel good to go through books my usual way again. I'm a fast and prolific reader, but I was worried that college had somehow taken that out of me. Not so, as The Hunger Games proved. Yes!