Sunday, October 2, 2011

Entertainment 2011: September 1 - September 30

Okay, so September was pretty pitiful entertainment-wise. I did have two Avatar: The Last Airbender marathons and I watched a lot of Mad Men and Switched at Birth on Netflix, but as far as actual movies go, not so much. Also, on the book front? The only reading I did outside of schoolwork was a chapter of Meg Cabot's Abandon in the UVa bookstore while I was waiting for the Einstein Bros. team to finish making my bagel. I'm not sure if I plan on finishing it; it was not up to her usual standard.

Anyway, here is my pathetic movie list:
The Lion King (umpteenth viewing)
Pocahontas (also umpteenth, although I hadn't seen it for years when I watched it again this past month)
Miss Representation (documentary)

I don't have high hopes for October, entertainment-wise, considering I have work on my visa and study abroad scholarships on top of everything else, but the Virginia Film Festival comes to town in November, which I am quite excited about. It's always a fun time.