Friday, December 3, 2010

1,000 Pageviews!

Cookie Monster


Thank you to everyone who has been following my blog! It always makes me pleasantly surprised to hear from friends that they've read it. I hope you've enjoyed your daily (er, sort of) dose of Aida.


The first book for the winter break project has been chosen: The Great Gatsby. Exam time is nearly upon us here at Mr. Jefferson's University, so no doubt I shall be busy, but I shall hopefully obtain a copy by the time I hop on the plane back to California. Get excited!


In the meantime, I was thrilled to find Avatar: The Last Airbender on sale for about $23 a season on Amazon, which is about 60% off! My love for ATLA is so great that I went ahead and bought Book Two, even though I'm a broke college student who should be spending money on textbooks instead. But then, what would I procrastinate with next semester? Not that I really need an excuse to procrastinate, as daydreaming works just as well as a DVD. Heh.


Okay, better put the nose to the grindstone. Those civil rights terms aren't going to define themselves.