My Europe map, excluding the UK, which I technically have visited, but only if you count Heathrow for four hours, which for the purposes of this map I'm choosing not to. I'll fill in the UK once I get a chance to pay it a proper visit.
These are all the countries I've spent at least two days in. As you can see, I still have a lot of the world to go. Here's hoping I can fill in a lot of Europe before the semester is over.
These are all the countries I've technically visited, airport stops included. Venezuela is the most iffy; my family was flying to Costa Rica from Puerto Rico, and we stopped in Caracas, but we never even got off the plane. Also, while I have definitely been to Canada, I was only a baby at the time, so I don't really remember any of it. Oh well. I'll go spend a week on Prince Edward Island sometime, and then I'll definitely be able to check off Canada!



