Books
1. Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares (new read)
2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (new read)
Movies
1. North and South (2004 mini), new, quite good, though it suffered from a lot of the same problems the book did
2. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, rewatch, bittersweet
3. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, rewatch, still good but sad in retrospect
4. Anne Frank: The Whole Story, new, well-made
5. La Vie d'une autre, new, predictable but nice (at least the parts I was able to understand)
6. The Parent Trap (1961), mostly new, slightly campy and good God, Hayley Mills does a terrible American accent, but decent enough
7. The Parent Trap (1998), rewatch, VERY similar to the original, I now realize, but I still love it because I grew up with it. Natasha Richardson, Dennis Quaid, and Lisa Ann Walter are genuinely good, and I thought Lindsay Lohan was better in the lead role than Hayley Mills was. Yeah, come at me.
8. Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, new, and in French, so I probably missed a lot of the funny parts, but better than I thought it would be, which is pretty much how I felt about the last one, too.
9. Molly: An American Girl on the Home Front, new, frankly not that great, though the little girl who played Emily was good
10. Kit Kittredge: An American Girl, new, charming
11. Felicity: An American Girl Adventure, rewatch, fun, made me want to read the books again although I know they're written at an elementary-school level
12. Samantha: An American Girl Holiday, rewatch, legitimately good and probably the best of the American Girl film series
13. Stranger Than Fiction, new, only really paid attention to some of it, but interesting concept, especially as someone that loves the writing and storytelling process
14. Zombieland, mostly new, not a fan of even fake gore, but funnier than I thought it would be