Twenty-one. College student. Christian. Liberal. Puerto Rican. White. Lover. Singer. Sister. Daughter. Geek extraordinaire. Shoulder-length hair. Peacemaker. Hothead. Know-it-all. Know nothing. Writer. Observer.
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Grey Skies Are Gonna Clear Up
When I woke up this morning, I hadn't gotten enough sleep and I was anxious about how the day would go. As it turns out, however, today was excellent. Sarah and I had a nice prayer partner breakfast, calculus was fairly straightforward, and I enjoyed my shift at work. When I got back to the dorm, Sara (my roommate; I know many, many Sara(h)s here at UVa, which is probably confusing for any of my readers at home - sorry about that!) and I went to Runk for dinner, where we had some truly wonderful cupcakes for dessert. Pooja and I hung out for about an hour, talking about Pottermore and dorm life. Then I watched some old 2008 election videos (yes, that is the sort of thing I enjoy doing in my spare time) and a couple Mad Men episodes. I'm going to have a busy weekend ahead of me, but it looks like things are getting off to a good start.
Grey Skies Are Gonna Clear Up
2011-09-10T04:54:00+01:00
Aida
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)