- Apparently the peanut butter, jelly, and apple sandwich from the Pav is over 800 calories. How is that even possible? I'm definitely eating only one half in a sitting from now on.
- Kabob Palace's brown rice is even better than its white rice.
- Once again, I went to the gym and overworked myself to the point where I felt sick. My stomach still hasn't fully recovered. What am I thinking about? Food. Brain, what is wrong with you?
- Sporcle minefield quizzes are so addictive. Yes, I can get all the state postal abbreviations within a minute if I just try one more time. Wait, fingers, why do you keep pressing the K instead of the R when responding to "Arkansas." (This happened twice. What the hell? I definitely know my state abbreviations, I just have to think about them for a few seconds sometimes.)
- Just when I think I'm done with my homework, more pops up. It's like Whack-a-Mole. Just stay down, goshdarnit!
- I may or may not have spent more time thinking about how to draw a turtle-duck than reviewing my history homework. The history homework will get done before bed, however, because there's a section assignment due tomorrow and I intend to rock it.
- Mad Men is weird. By the way, I will never like it more than The West Wing, for the simple reason that so few of the characters are even remotely sympathetic. Peggy, Sally, and Hollis the elevator guy are cool. Harry Crane is relatively likable. The priest played by Colin Hanks, Betty, and Trudy Campbell have their moments. Everyone else I just want to slap, especially Don.
- Rain is overrated.
Twenty-one. College student. Christian. Liberal. Puerto Rican. White. Lover. Singer. Sister. Daughter. Geek extraordinaire. Shoulder-length hair. Peacemaker. Hothead. Know-it-all. Know nothing. Writer. Observer.
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Observations on a Tuesday
Observations on a Tuesday
2011-09-07T04:50:00+01:00
Aida
Avatar: The Last Airbender|business as usual|desperately in need of a stress ball|happenings|la vie|let's go inside please I'm from California|observations|television|UVa|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)