I'm playing Justice Sotomayor in moot court. ¡Somos boricuas! I can now embrace my Latina wisdom with much gusto. Yes!
I'm pretty sure I aced my foreign policy midterm, although I was not in my writing zone for the essay portion. I still think my argument came across well, and as we're being graded for substance and not style, I doubt I'll be marked down too severely. Now I have to finish my West Wing midterm and start researching my Sotomayor paper. The work of a college student is never finished!
Lauren came by chez moi tonight, and we watched the first two episodes of The West Wing, my favorite television series of all time, together. I'm thinking of starting a Wesley West Wing series, not unlike our Disney series, but I'll have to gage interest and see how that goes. There is never enough West Wing love in the world, though, so the more people I can get to watch it, the better. And Lauren knows all the best lines by heart, just like me! She's a great West Wing buddy, among other things.
Voting for my man Tom Perriello tomorrow! Democracy in action always makes me excited. I have a good feeling about this race... let's hope I haven't tempted fate by voicing that opinion aloud!