Thursday, October 28, 2010

Perriello, the President, and Turning Twenty

My poor liberal heart is about to explode with sadness that I cannot go to the Obama rally on Friday (although I'm still REALLY REALLY SUPERCALIFRAGILISTIC EXPIALIDOCIOUSLY EXCITED about this weekend). The entire UDems meeting was about how there are volunteer spots open and there are going to be at least 7000 people at the Pavilion and the president of the United States will be on the downtown mall, stumping for Tom Perriello, the only Congressman he has devoted an entire rally to this election season. Why can't Time Turners be a real thing? Whyyyyy


On the other hand, you should definitely watch Comedy Central tonight. President Obama will be on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart at 11 PM and Congressman Tom Perriello will be on The Colbert Report at 11:30 PM. 


I will have no life on Tuesday, and may be skipping class for the first time this semester. There goes my perfect attendance record, but it's for a good cause. Perriello '10!


My birthday is on Monday. What is this madness?


See this guy? Go vote for him!