Monday, October 25, 2010

Whirlwind Weekend

I have now failed to submit posts for four of the thirty-one days in October. This time around, however, I think I had a good excuse:

Michelle, who I have known for nearly ten years now, came to visit me for the weekend. She arrived late on Friday night and would be leaving Sunday morning, so of course I had to take her to all the Charlottesville and UVa essentials:





But there was also some downtime, in which we did laundry college-style ($1.50 per machine, running back down to the laundry room to take care of my clothes right away, so no one pulled my underwear out of the washing machine to put their stuff in before I got there), watched The Joy Luck Club (such a great movie), and talked until three in the morning.



I didn't start on my homework until after church tonight, but all in all, I would say it was a weekend very well spent.