- A magical shifting of the calendar so my birthday doesn't fall on a Monday
- World peace
- Hogwarts to be real
- My own personal Ron Weasley/Gilbert Blythe/Jim Halpert/Fitzwilliam Darcy/Henry Tilney/Michael Moscovitz/Sam Seaborn (a male harem of fictional characters, basically)
- A really awesome Vlogbrothers video
- A's in all my classes
- To meet J. K. Rowling
- To meet President Obama
- A love note from a secret admirer (or, you know, someone to finally notice me. It would be nice, as I'm about to be 20 and I haven't had a boyfriend yet)
- A Perriello victory the next day
- Sunshine, temperatures in the high 60s or low 70s
- Puerto Rican food
- Hugs from all my friends
- One of those magnetic poetry sets from the bookstore. I have always coveted them.
- Someone to wish me happy birthday in chalk near Brown
- An ice cream cake, preferably mint chocolate chip
- A trip to the spa
- To be kidnapped by friends and taken somewhere awesome (but returned at a reasonable hour because I have a 9:30 the next day and it'll be Election Day)
- Pleasant surprises
- To feel loved and appreciated
In other news, Michelle is coming tomorrow! I'm really, really excited!