Saturday, October 2, 2010

Entertainment 2010: September 1 - September 30

Good lord, how did I only manage to post twice in September? Let's see if I can do better than that this month.


Entertainment 2010: September Update


Books: New Reads
None. I AM A FAILURE.


Books: Rereads
NONE. I FAIL AGAIN.


Movies: First Viewings
Alice in Wonderland (the 2010 Tim Burton one)
Chicago (the whole thing. I'd seen the first few minutes two years ago)


Movies: Repeat Viewings
Mulan
Aladdin
Toy Story 3
Alice in Wonderland (the 1951 Disney one)
Pride and Prejudice (1995 miniseries)
Emma (1996 film)
Amelie


Will try to post tomorrow. Maybe this can be my writing project for this month! I'm also going to try to do NaNoWriMo in November, which means I should start planning now.
I will see Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart in person in four weeks. I will be 20 in exactly one month.


I think I might spontaneously combust with excitement.