Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Second-Year Saturday

I don't like football. I never have. I don't know the rules, and in any case watching a bunch of guys jump all over one another chasing after a ball is not my idea of a fun afternoon. (Sorry, Jackie!) Last year, UVa's team was pretty horrendous; I went to the first game of the season, which we quite embarrassingly lost to William and Mary, got discouraged, and haven't gone back yet. 


Today was a home football game. I walked to the farthest dining hall so I could get my exercise for the day, and was once again reminded why I don't go to games. Too many drunk people. Too many people! 


Anyway, enough griping about football. It was a beautiful day out. I did some reading for Constitutional Interpretation and ended up wanting to say very rude things to Justice Scalia, so I put the book down for a while. I got all my laundry done (finally), although I still have to fold most of it (grumblegrumblegrumble). I had some Thai food with friends for dinner, which was fun, although admittedly I'm not a huge fan of Thai (I do like it slightly more than football). Then I came back to my dorm and watched Gilmore Girls for two hours. Bliss!


I just have this to say: PSATs don't work that way, show!


If you got through this incredibly inane rambling, I commend you. Hopefully I'll be more in the writing zone tomorrow. Bonne nuit!