- McGonagall backstory: ajfkda;lksfjaskd; amazing. Her father was a minister, just like mine (well, my mom is a minister, too, but ahh, PK solidarity, McG!), and she has two younger brothers, also like me. Her love life makes me a little sad, though.
- Quirrell apparently enjoys pressing flowers. I wonder if this is a subtle reference to A Very Potter Musical or just a very amusing coincidence.
- McGonagall fell in love with a Muggle when she was young. Jo says that they "argued fiercely," not unlike my favorite Harry Potter couple, Ron and Hermione. This is so cool!
- Both Ollivander and Quirrell were Ravenclaws.
- The Lexicon is going to have a field day with all this new information.
- I am so happy to be a Gryffindor, I can't even describe it. I would have been fine with Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, but Gryffindor has always been my favorite House and now it's really mine!
- Ahh, I just want the other six books now!
Twenty-one. College student. Christian. Liberal. Puerto Rican. White. Lover. Singer. Sister. Daughter. Geek extraordinaire. Shoulder-length hair. Peacemaker. Hothead. Know-it-all. Know nothing. Writer. Observer.
Monday, August 15, 2011
Pottermore! [SPOILERS]
My beta user experience officially began today. So far, I have a wand (phoenix feather and spruce, ten inches, slightly springy) and a House (Gryffindor). I'll record the rest of my thoughts and impressions in bullet point form.
Labels:
Harry Potter,
Pottermore,
talk nerdy to me baby
Pottermore! [SPOILERS]
2011-08-15T21:24:00+01:00
Aida
Harry Potter|Pottermore|talk nerdy to me baby|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)