I'm lying in my dorm room, watching an old BBC adaptation of Anne of Avonlea, finishing my French diagnostic test, and filling out sudoku puzzles when I get bored. It was a lovely day, not a cloud in the sky and beautifully warm. The first Wesley worship of the semester was this afternoon, and it was so good to be back! There were so many people, including plenty of new faces, and I sang with the music team, which I plan to do regularly. I love to sing, though my voice isn't spectacular. It's not bad either, but I have a really limited range (classic second soprano). Anyway, it was so nice to be among friends, singing and passing the peace. I won't pretend I'm not doubt-ridden about my faith sometimes, but I'm the daughter of two ministers/missionaries, and church is in my blood. I didn't go for about five weeks this summer, and I always felt so guilty. I can't not go to church, at least for very long. I wonder if I'll be able to find a good church in France, if I end up going. Well, I'm just going to have to, I suppose!
It's the first week back and I already have tons of reading to do, so I'll leave this here. More tomorrow! Let me know if you're curious about anything I might have neglected to mention!