Pooja came by after work today, and after a delicious meal of Indian cookery, we watched three episodes of The West Wing. I decided to go with the best episodes of the first season that don't malfunction on my DVDs (I really love "A Proportional Response," but it's all kinds of glitchy, so that will have to wait until later). The West Wing has been my favorite show since I was fifteen, and I've seen the first season more times than I care to admit. There's just something about watching it with someone who hasn't seen it before, though, that makes me really excited about it all over again.
A complete list of the things I love about the first season would be a) spoilery and b) overly long, so I will just say that West Wing is like crack to a government major and leave it at that. Such a great show!