- Miss Pooja Vinayak, for keeping me company for a couple hours after work and just generally being awesome. We watched a couple West Wing episodes and she loved the Charlie/Zoey relationship as much as I did when I started watching the first season at age 15. Let us hope this is the beginning of a series of fun evenings at my sublet. :) (Speaking of which, take a look at this bizarre/amazing event on Twitter from this weekend.)
- Lauren, for making me smile with her Facebook statuses and for suggesting that I email Mira about working with Noah this summer.
- Noah, for being really sweet at unexpected times and proving that working with him is worth it. He's different from other seven-year-olds, but he's just as adorable.
- Joshua, for sending me random and intentionally-grammatically incorrect texts at odd times, just because he likes to bug me. I let him do it because I love him and I miss him, what can I say? I guess this is what happens when you have a really cute sibling eight years your junior.
- My parents, just because.
- All the summer Wesleyanos, who make Tuesday nights far more interesting than they probably should be.
- My Legacy Sims, the Quinlan family, for being endlessly amusing and sometimes a little annoying.
- Sara Morrow, for suggesting that she, Pooja, Elizabeth, and I go to see Les Miserables when it comes to the Kennedy Center in October.
- Jackie and Meagan, as always.
- Everybody who reads this blog, and especially everybody who reads this blog and says nice things to me about it afterward. I'm continually surprised and flattered when people tell me how much they enjoy reading what I've written, but it makes me feel really great and more confident in my writing. Thank you!
Twenty-one. College student. Christian. Liberal. Puerto Rican. White. Lover. Singer. Sister. Daughter. Geek extraordinaire. Shoulder-length hair. Peacemaker. Hothead. Know-it-all. Know nothing. Writer. Observer.
Thursday, June 16, 2011
People I Am Grateful For
Labels:
felicidad,
friends,
happenings,
in Chaaaaaaaarlottesville,
mi familia,
musings
People I Am Grateful For
2011-06-16T02:35:00+01:00
Aida
felicidad|friends|happenings|in Chaaaaaaaarlottesville|mi familia|musings|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)