Woke up a little after seven intending to go the Farmer's Market but ended up watching an hour and a half of Phineas and Ferb instead. I went to Panera for lunch with Emily, Aaron, Patrick, and Jimbo, headed to Mira's house to work with Noah for the first time, and then ended up walking to the apartment because I had forgotten the buses weren't running today. Not ten minutes after I got to the sublet, a friend of Mira's called and asked if I could babysit her son. I was tired, but the entire reason I came back to Charlottesville was to earn money, so I decided to go for it. No regrets on that front! He turned out to be the most adorable three-year-old ever. We watched Dora the Explorer together, then I read him some stories, tucked him in, and watched Finding Nemo in the living room. I did have to convince him to go back to bed about four times, but I didn't really mind. And I'm $25 richer, so hey, not a bad deal.
No work of any kind whatsoever tomorrow. Such a glorious day awaits me!