Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tumblr and Pottermore

First and foremost, I would like to spam my shiny new Tumblr! My username is secondhermione, and I'll basically be using it to post random gifs and follow Reasoning with Vampires more effectively. Still, it's a whole other bit of Aida to brighten your day if you so desire!

Secondly, Pottermore will be revealed in less than twelve hours! I've heard all sorts of speculation in the past week. I'll just reiterate my own thoughts: I would be disappointed if it turned out to be an MMORPG, because that's really not my thing, and I really want some new canon from Jo. I would love an online encyclopedia in some form but I'm not holding my breath. There was a leak in various British newspapers today, but from what I've read it sounds like a) whatever they got from Jo's people was no longer up to date, and b) the description they posted is very similar to the Secret Street View Jo set up on the fansites to announce Pottermore in the first place.

Well, see you on the other side. I hope it was worth the hype!