- Avatar: The Legend of Korra (I refuse to call it The Last Airbender: The Legend of Korra because A- that's a stupid title, and doesn't pertain to Korra, who is not the last airbender, and B- Avatar was a very pretty, but very predictable and unoriginal movie, and James Cameron shouldn't have dibs on the name. Plus, The Last Airbender was a travesty and I really don't want anything Mike and Bryan do to be associated with it.)
- The semester to be over.
- Me to get a job.
- Pixar's Brave, which is a fairy tale that takes place in medieval Scotland, and has a female protagonist (a Pixar first) with bushy red hair. Ahh, so excited!
- My last two papers to be written.
- Easter.
- Another book series to come along that I absolutely fall in love with.
- The weather to be consistently in the 80s, because it was glorious today and I want that pattern to continue.
- The small group gelato trek of 2011.
- That moment when I get off the plane in San Diego and I get to hug my family hello.
- A day with no homework.
Twenty-one. College student. Christian. Liberal. Puerto Rican. White. Lover. Singer. Sister. Daughter. Geek extraordinaire. Shoulder-length hair. Peacemaker. Hothead. Know-it-all. Know nothing. Writer. Observer.
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Can't Wait
For:
Can't Wait
2011-04-21T03:26:00+01:00
Aida
Avatar: The Last Airbender|desperately in need of a stress ball|felicidad|give me all your hugs|la vie|mi familia|the life of a government major|travel|UVa|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)