Just got back from working out with Andi. I know it's good for me, and I know I should be losing weight, but goshdarnit I hate running. My face gets really red and sweaty, I lose energy very quickly, and my shorts tend to ride up my legs, which means I'm constantly fixing them as I jog. At least the music they play at Mem is upbeat enough that it sets a good tempo for running, and there was no Fox News on the TV tonight, thank God.
I sign up for classes around 7:40 tomorrow, but all the ones I wanted are taken and I'm really annoyed. What do I have to do to get a good sign-up time? All my friends have already enrolled. I don't get it. I'm a declared major with plenty of credits (enough to graduate a year early if I wasn't applying to Batten), and I chose my major way back in first semester of first year. You'd think that'd net me a decent time, but no, sadly.
Astronomy exam tomorrow. I feel like I know the material pretty well, but science is not my strong suit. Oh well. Time to hit the books some more before bed!