Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Yeah, So I've Gotten Maybe 10 Hours of Sleep Total the Past Three Nights

And I'm a little out of it right now. I have a paper for my Palestine class to start writing, but I think I'm going to go to bed early tonight and get cracking tomorrow, when I don't have to be anywhere until noon. Positive highlights from the last few days:
  • I went to Splendora's twice in as many days, which gave me the opportunity to try fruity flavors one day and go back to my old standby of mint chocolate chip the next. Score!
  • Second A in a row on an African-American Political Thought paper.
  • Only one more paper to go before classes end! Then six finals, but I'm not thinking about those right now.
  • I learned how to play the Avatar: The Last Airbender theme on the piano, even though I can't really read music (I can tell whole/half/quarter/eighth notes apart, when they're going up and down, and identify a C, but I've never played an instrument before). Nerd moment of the day!
  • There was a thunderstorm tonight! It was pretty awesome, especially because it did not wake me up at three in the morning.
Okay, time to actually get eight hours of sleep. And fill out job applications. Bleh.