Saturday, April 9, 2011

It's Friday, Friday

Yes, I just quoted a Rebecca Black song. This will never happen in a non-mocking sense, I assure you. Moving on.

Went to see True Grit with Andi tonight ($3 at the Newcomb Theatre, why not?). I have some thoughts, but I'm too tired to organize them properly at the moment. So I shall say this: I enjoyed it for what it was, I thought the epilogue was weak, and Hailee Steinfeld is a great actress, but she wasn't right for Katniss. My heart mourns for Little Blackie. That's about it.

The royal wedding is a big conversation topic at work. Today we continued discussing some of the more outlandish merchandise (you want a William and Kate commemorative toilet seat? You got it!) and scoped out all the eligible five-year-old princes in Europe so Leslie's daughter Zoe can decide which one will make her a princess when she grows up.

I really, really hate running. I really, really love Gilmore Girls. Astronomy homework and Farmer's Market tomorrow!