Twenty-one. College student. Christian. Liberal. Puerto Rican. White. Lover. Singer. Sister. Daughter. Geek extraordinaire. Shoulder-length hair. Peacemaker. Hothead. Know-it-all. Know nothing. Writer. Observer.
Friday, April 8, 2011
Finally
It's the end of another week here at UVa. I only have one class on Fridays, so I can still sleep in late if I want to, thank goodness. This weekend should be nice, as the Farmer's Market has reopened and there are True Grit and the stage performance of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog to see. As of yet, no luck on the job front, but I have many more applications to fill out in the meantime. Only five more weeks until the end of the semester. I'm not sure exactly how I feel about that.
Labels:
desperately in need of a stress ball,
happenings,
la vie,
UVa
Finally
2011-04-08T04:34:00+01:00
Aida
desperately in need of a stress ball|happenings|la vie|UVa|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)