Went to DC today to see cherry blossoms, which was fun, but it was a long trip (made longer by our bus drivers choosing to take the longest route possible to get to the District, going first to Richmond on 64-East and then up to Washington on I-95), and I probably spent most of the day asleep on the bus. Then we got back to UVa and I realized how royally I screwed up my job applications, which means I really need to get on the ball if I even have a hope of finding a decent job this summer. I've sent follow-ups to everyone who hasn't given me an answer yet and went in search of some new openings. I wouldn't feel so anxious, except Richie is graduating in June, and I haven't bought my plane ticket home yet because I don't know which side of the country I'm spending the summer on yet. Gah.
On that frustrating note, I think I'll take a shower and catch some z's. Maybe things will be better in the morning.