Twenty-one. College student. Christian. Liberal. Puerto Rican. White. Lover. Singer. Sister. Daughter. Geek extraordinaire. Shoulder-length hair. Peacemaker. Hothead. Know-it-all. Know nothing. Writer. Observer.
Monday, April 25, 2011
Hike
Went on my second consecutive Easter hike this morning! Clearly I need to plan my sleep schedule a little better (I went to bed around 1:30, tossed and turned for a long time, got some fitful sleep, and had to wake up at 4 to get ready, then came back after the service and slept for a good three hours), but I didn't need to rest nearly as much this time around. I think I'm in slightly better shape than I was last year, and I was definitely more mentally prepared. Either way, the view was gorgeous and I'm glad I decided to go. He is risen!
Labels:
challenge accepted,
God,
happenings,
UVa
Hike
2011-04-25T04:53:00+01:00
Aida
challenge accepted|God|happenings|UVa|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)