First things first, here are my entertainment stats for the month of June. This is the first month in a long while I actually really kept track of what I read and watched, so this should be quite accurate. I didn't include movies I saw part of on TV, like Finding Nemo and Clueless; everything on here I watched from beginning to end.
June 2011
BOOKS
Atonement by Ian McEwan (1st read)
Charmed Life by Diana Wynne Jones (1st read)
The Lives of Christopher Chant by Diana Wynne Jones (1st read)
MOVIES
Atonement (1st viewing)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (4th viewing)
Bridesmaids (1st viewing)
X-Men: First Class (1st viewing)
Goldfinger (1st viewing)
La Vie En Rose (1st viewing)
Sleeping Beauty (umpteenth viewing, but 1st in a long while)
Up (umpteenth viewing; I've seen this movie many, many times, and it may possibly be my favorite)
In other news, I have my first weekend houseguest! Sara arrived this afternoon about five. I made Puerto Rican food for her (simple arroz con habichuelas; the beans turned out quite well, especially the bits with the aceitunas, but I wasn't entirely happy with the rice, which was slightly too crispy) while she took a nap. After dinner we hung out on the Downtown Mall, where we mostly window shopped, although Sara bought her mother a birthday present and herself a Jefferson Airplane album. The trolley took forever but we eventually made it back to the apartment, and now I'm unwinding before bed. We have plenty of time to sleep in tomorrow before we have to be anywhere, which I think is refreshing for the both of us. Matt will be here in the afternoon! Yay!
Okay, time to update my Tumblr and maybe read some more of The Time Traveler's Wife. I'm really looking forward to the rest of this weekend, which is already off to an excellent start.
Twenty-one. College student. Christian. Liberal. Puerto Rican. White. Lover. Singer. Sister. Daughter. Geek extraordinaire. Shoulder-length hair. Peacemaker. Hothead. Know-it-all. Know nothing. Writer. Observer.
Saturday, July 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)