and then waking up because even with my fan on, my room is so hot and sticky. I never quite realized heat could be so unendurable until I experienced 100 degrees with humidity in central Virginia. Oy vey. Oh, and no matter how warm it is outside, taking a cold shower is still really unpleasant, as I discovered this evening. So much for that brilliant solution. Can't wait until this heat wave passes through and I can go back to feeling superior about dealing with 110+ temperatures on a daily basis back home.
In other news, Pooja and I watched the last episode of The West Wing's first season when she was over for dinner today. I know what happens and I still get sweaty and anxious every time I watch it. On the other hand, the season two opener is some of the best television I've ever seen, so I'm really looking forward to showing her that.
Okay, heat or no heat, time for bed. Aida out, dudes and dudettes.