Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Six-Year-Old Beat Me at Monopoly Today

Among other things, although since I was taking over from his grandmother and only played about half the game, I'm not sure it really counts as a loss on my part. Why no, I'm not defensive at all. Do I sound defensive? I don't care...

Pretty normal day. Worked with the kids, Skyped with Meagan, and made more crepes than one person should really be eating in one day. I'm going to see Deathly Hallows again tomorrow, since I got a couple paychecks yesterday, and I might make another trip to Whole Foods while I'm out there. Not looking forward to the end of the week, when it's going to be 100 degrees or more with heat indexes up to 115. Those kinds of temperatures are only acceptable in El Centro in mid-May. I'm loving my Charlottesville life, but this is not going to be a fun week to be outside.