Up until about fifteen minutes ago, I was so tired I thought I would collapse. Then I remembered that there was a Legend of Korra panel at ComicCon today and I got really excited. So much for sleeping. Here is the trailer. Ahh! Why do I have to wait until next year for this? All the awesome stuff is happening in 2012: my potential semester in France, Brave, Legend of Korra, President Obama's reelection (and my first real national campaign experience), and getting to make fun of all the people who think the world is going to end. Patience schmatience.
In other news, I'm nearly finished with The Great Gatsby. To be honest, I still don't know where all the love is coming from, but it's a short book, so I can move on to Meg Cabot and Diana Wynne Jones probably as soon as tomorrow. Plus, John Green is doing a series of videos on The Great Gatsby this summer, so anything I'm confused about will hopefully be cleared up then.
Pooja came over and watched "In the Shadow of Two Gunmen" with me after work. After she left, I went to have dinner with Hillary, Lauren, and Justine. By the way, Whole Foods makes fantastic hummus, possibly the best I've had. I'm actually looking forward to making my lunch this week. Anyway, Hillary and Co. came to watch Fiddler on the Roof at my apartment. I'd only ever seen the junior stage production, so it was nice to take in all the songs in their full glory. We only watched the first part (like I said, I was exhausted, and it's more fun to do it this way). I'm excited for next week, though! Fun times all around.
Heat wave is gone. Today wasn't terrible; my walk to work was a bit unpleasant, but we had a psuedo-thunderstorm (sans rain) while I was out, and then when Pooja was over it rained for a bit. When she left, it was quite nice outside. Hopefully that's the end of 100+ degree indexes for a while.
Okay, time to watch the Korra trailer about seven more times before bed. Eee!
Twenty-one. College student. Christian. Liberal. Puerto Rican. White. Lover. Singer. Sister. Daughter. Geek extraordinaire. Shoulder-length hair. Peacemaker. Hothead. Know-it-all. Know nothing. Writer. Observer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)